Hydrating Hair Butter
This rich and creamy butter is created to moisturize, define, and repair dry, brittle hair.
K E Y I N G R E D I E N T S
Shea butter can be used to moisturize and hydrate the hair, fight dandruff, soothe irritation, and seal ends.
Coconut oil deeply penetrates the hair follicles and stimulates hair growth. It promotes scalp health by fighting against various scalp conditions to include dandruff. Coconut oil also adds luster, shine and softness to the hair, while preventing breakage and split ends.
Aloe vera gel helps reduce dandruff, promote hair growth, & retain moisture.
Castor oil and extra virgin olive oil help reduce dandruff and produce blood flow to your scalp, making them great oils to thicken hair and promote hair growth.
Argan oil helps to hydrate and soften the hair, increases hair's elasticity, and restores shine to dull, lifeless hair.
T O U S E:
1) Apply directly to the scalp,
2) Use as a styling cream (for twist outs, braid outs, & protective styling), or
3) Use on the ends of your hair as a sealant to lock in moisture.
*For best results, use on damp hair.
R E C O M M E N D A T I O N S :
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid getting water in the jar, as no preservatives were used in the making of this product.
- Hair Butter will melt in extreme temperatures. If your product melts, place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes and it will go back to normal.
**Use within 6 months of purchase
Ingredients: Unrefined shea butter, organic coconut oil, aloe vera gel, organic jojoba oil, organic castor oil, organic avocado oil, extra virgin olive oil, organic sweet almond oil, organic argan oil, & love.
*This product is unscented